|7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials|
|After The Millennium|
|Antichrist Pt 1|
|Antichrist Pt 2|
|Armageddon—Christ Returns Pt 1|
|Armageddon—The Battle Pt 2|
|Armageddon—The Battle Pt 3|
|Beginning To The End|
|Bible Prophecy Desk|
|Catholic Church By Scripture Pt 1|
|Catholic Church—Rev 17-19 Pt 2|
|Chart—We Are Here|
|Christ Vs. Antichrist|
|Church—Revelation To Be Taught|
|Daniel Chapter 7|
|Daniel Chapter 9:24-27|
|End Time, End Times Explained|
|Final Rebellion—Satan’s End|
|Isaac & Ishmael—Unsolvable Prob.|
|Judgment—Great White Throne|
|Knowing The Times—Watch Pt 1|
|Knowing The Times—Watch Pt 2|
|Last Days Explained|
|Latter Days Explained|
|Lot’s Day—How It Was|
|New Heaven And Earth|
|Noah’s Day—How It Was|
|Parable Of The Fig Tree|
|Proof The Bible Is True|
|Prophecy Verses—Entire Bible|
|Revelation To Be Taught|
|Revelation 17 And 18|
|Revelation 19-22 Pt 1|
|Revelation 19-22 Pt 2|
|Revelation 19-22 Pt 3|
|Revival—Is It Coming?|
|Russian Invasion Of Israel|
|Satan Cast Down|
|Seventieth Week Of Daniel|
|Signs Of The Times—365|
|Tribulation Pt 1|
|Tribulation Pt 2|
|Tribulation Pt 3|
|Tribulation Pt 4|
|Why Don’t You Understand?|
Ps 14:1-THE FOOL HATH SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD. THEY ARE CORRUPT, THEY HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE WORKS, THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD.
Ps 53:1-THE FOOL HATH SAID IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO GOD. CORRUPT ARE THEY, AND HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE INIQUITY: THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD.
1. The mountains of Israel
were a continual waste.
2. Israel had desolate places.
3. Israel brought to the moment of birth.
4. Zion in labor, her children were brought forth.
5. Israel must be reborn
as a nation.
6. Israel shall be brought forth in one day.
7. Israel was to be reborn instantly, at once.
8. Israel would be brought forth (or reborn) out of the nations.
9. Israel would become a nation long after the prophecy was made.
10. Israel and Judah
shall be one nation.
11. Once reborn, Israel and Judah would have one ruler over them.
12. The Jewish people
will return to Israel.
13. Israel’s people will be gathered from many nations.
14. Israel’s people will be gathered back from every side.
15. The desolate places would become inhabited with people.
16. After Israel is brought back, God will not shut her womb.
17. The people will dwell in the center of the world.
18. Israel shall take root.
19. The tribes of Israel would still exist.
20. Israel will have
21. The people of Israel would be a peaceful people.
22. Israel will still
23. The Mount of Olives will still exist.
24. Mount Zion will still exist.
25. Israel shall blossom and bud.
26. The Jordan River will still exist.
27. Engedi will still exist.
28. Israel would have
29. Israel would have farmers.
30. Israel would have vine growers.
31. Wine would be produced in Israel.
32. Israel would have vines.
33. Israel shall plant imported vines.
34. Israel would grow grapes.
35. Israel would grow corn or grain.
36. Israel would grow
37. Israel would have olive oil.
38. Israel would grow wheat.
39. Israel would have excellent or fine plants.
40. Israel would have
41. Israel would have sheep.
42. Israel would have camels.
43. Israel would have swine or pigs.
44. Israel would have mice.
45. Israel would have
46. Israel would have palm trees.
47. Israel would have apple trees.
48. Israel would have pomegranate trees.
49. Israel would have olive trees.
50. Israel would have fir trees.
51. Israel would have pine trees.
52. Israel would have thorns and briers.
53. Israel shall export much fruit.
54. Israel would have goods, a spoil, a prey.
55. Israel shall have
an abundance of food.
56. Israel would still use and bake bread.
57. Israel will have
58. Israel will have incense stands.
59. Israel would have storehouses and barns.
60. Israel will have highways.
61. Israel would have sanctuaries.
62. Israel would have
priests or rabbi.
63. Levites should be training to learn offerings and sacrifices.
64. Blindness in part has happened to Israel.
65. Israel will have
forgotten the God of their salvation.
66. Israel will have turned from Jesus.
67. Israel will have no faith.
68. Israel will be in
sin and will not hearken to God.
69. Israel will do evil in God’s sight.
70. Israel will despise God’s statutes.
71. Israel will not do God’s commandments.
72. Israel would walk contrary to God.
73. Israel will have
74. Israel will have soothsayers.
75. Israel would turn to other gods.
76. Israel would have carved images.
77. Israel will worship
the work of their hands.
78. The people of Israel will look to the altars.
79. The people of Israel will regard the incense stands.
80. Israel would not keep their sabbaths holy.
81. God is with Israel.
82. Israel’s currency would be the shekel.
83. Israel would have
problems and troubles.
84. Israel would go through wars.
85. Israel will be a
86. Israel will have vehicles and other military equipment.
87. Israel will have
88. Israel’s cities will not have bars or gates.
89. Israel would have strong cities.
90. Jerusalem shall still
91. Israel must regain the city of Jerusalem.
92. Jerusalem would be a constant trouble spot.
93. There would be a great military power to the north of Israel.
94. Israel would have a relationship with the EEC.
95. Israel would be hated.
96. Russia would not be on good terms with Israel.
97. Iran would not be on good terms with Israel.
98. Ethiopia would not be on good terms with Israel.
99. Libya would not be on good terms with Israel.
100. Israel would have enemies.
101. Israel shall have glory.
102. The last church
age would be neither hot or cold, but lukewarm.
103. The last church age would say they are rich.
104. The last church age would say they are increased with goods.
105. The last church age would say they have need of nothing.\
106. The last church age would be wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked.
107. The last church age would not know they are wretched.
108. The last church age would not know they are miserable.
109. The last church age would not know they are poor.
110. The last church age would not know they are blind.
111. The last church age would not know they are naked.
112. The last church age would be asleep.
113. The last church age would abound with deception or false teaching.
114. The last church age would have false prophets.
115. The last church age would not teach sound doctrine.
116. The last church age would teach what people want to hear.
117. The last church age will turn away from the truth.
118. The last church age would teach stories that are not in the Bible.
119. The last church age, many preachers would not be following God.
120. The last church age, many would not be warning about Jesus returning to rapture His people.
121. The last church age, God’s ways and Word would be corrupted throughout the earth.
122. The last church age would bring forth teachings of seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.
123. It would be a "great"
124. The false religion would encompass many people.
125. The false religion would encompass many nations.
126. The false religion would encompass people from many languages.
127. The false religion would have many kings allied with them.
128. The false religion would have kings that have committed fornication with her.
129. The false religion would intoxicate the people of the world.
130. The false religion has corrupted the earth.
131. The false religion will have a golden cup.
132. The false religion
is full of abominations.
133. The false religion is full of filthiness and fornication.
135. The false religion has a biblical name, "Mystery, Babylon the Great."
136. The false religion has a biblical name, "The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth."
137. The city holds the
false religion in her hand.
138. The city has the false religion’s name written upon her forehead.
139. The city of the
false religion was full of names of blasphemy.
140. The city of the false religion has committed spiritual fornication against Jesus.
141. The city would be
a great city.
142. The city would be a mighty city of power.
144. The city would be unique or unlike any other in the world.
145. The city would have harpers and musicians, etc.
146. The city would have crafts and craftsmen.
147. The city would have millstones or grinding apparatus.
148. The city would have candles or lamps.
149. The city would have people getting married.
150. The city is arrayed
in linen, purple, and scarlet.
151. The city is rich or decked with gold.
152. The city is beautiful, decked with precious stones and pearls.
153. The city is located
on seven hills.
154. The city will be near the sea.
155. The city would have
156. The city would have an abundance of delicacies.
157. The city would have an abundance of merchandise.
158. The city would have the following items (a list).
159. The city would be a trading capital.
160. The city would enable merchants to become rich.
161. The city would enable those with ships to become rich.
162. The city has been
responsible for the death of many saints.
163. The city has been responsible for the death of prophets.
164. The city has been responsible for the shed blood of apostles.
165. The city has been involved in much sin.
166. The city has glorified herself.
167. The city has lived in luxury.
168. The city has boasted that she will never mourn.
169. The city has made nations partake of her immorality.
170. The sins of the whore and city have reached unto heaven.
171. Many will come professing
to be Christ.
172. The false Christs shall deceive many.
173. Many false prophets shall come.
174. The false prophets shall deceive many.
175. The false Christs and false prophets shall show great signs, wonders, and miracles.
176. Some of God's servants shall prophesy and see visions (also a warning).
177. People would be
ever learning but not able to understand the truth.
178. People would be willingly ignorant of the truth.
179. People would resist the truth.
180. These would be depraved, unprincipled, of corrupt minds.
181. People would not receive the love of the truth.
182. People would not endure sound doctrine.
183. People would turn away from God’s Word and follow things that are untrue.
184. People would forget that the world was destroyed by water.
185. People would gather around themselves teachers to say what they want to hear.
186. Some would forsake
the faith of Jesus Christ.
187. Some would fall away from the faith of Jesus Christ.
188. Some servants of God would begin to smite their fellow servants.
189. Some servants of God would begin to eat and drink with the drunken.
190. Some that follow
Jesus would turn and follow devils.
191. Some would worship devils.
192. Some would worship the work of their hands.
193. Some would worship idols of gold.
194. Some would worship idols of silver.
195. Some would worship idols of brass.
196. Some would worship idols of stone.
197. Some would worship idols of wood.
198. Ungodly sinners would speak against God.
199. People would be
ungodly and doing ungodly deeds.
200. People would be unholy.
201. Women would be laden with sins.
202. The world would be increasingly evil.
203. Sin shall abound and increase.
204. The wickedness of the people would be great.
205. The transgressors or people’s wickedness would come to the full.
206. People would not
love God as much as pleasures.
207. People would have an outer form of godliness but denying Jesus.
208. People would be scoffers or mockers regarding the return of Jesus.
209. People would be questioning the promise of the coming of Jesus Christ.
210. Some of God’s people would say, "My Lord delayeth His coming."
211. Very few people would be following God’s ways and be saved.
212. Clergy would be
213. Clergy would be committing adultery.
214. Clergy would be strengthening those who do evil, so that they do not repent.
215. Clergy would be saying, "I have dreamed."
216. Clergy would try to cause God’s people to forget His name.
217. Clergy would steal or repeat each other’s words.
218. God would warn the
world that the time of the end was at hand.
219. God has set a date when the Rapture will come.
220. Born-again believers will not be surprised when the Rapture comes.
221. The wise shall understand the latter days or time of the end.
222. The latter day prophecies of Daniel would be understood by the saints.
223. The wicked shall not understand the latter days or time of the end.
224. Those that do not watch will not understand the time of the end.
225. Many will not understand in their heart that the coming of Jesus is very close.
226. People would have
no conscience of doing wrong.
227. People would love themselves.
228. People would be covetous and lovers of money.
229. People would be proud.
230. People would despise those that do good.
231. People would be conceited.
232. People would love pleasures.
233. People would have pleasure in doing evil.
234. Women would be weak-willed in resisting sin (including sex).
235. Women would be involved in all kinds of evil lusts and desires.
236. People would be walking after their own lusts.
237. People would be very worldly and controlled by their natural instincts and impulses.
238. Many people’s love would grow colder and colder.
239. People’s imaginations and thoughts would be evil continually.
240. People would be
241. People would be very boastful.
242. People would falsely accuse one another.
243. People would be insulting and abusive.
244. People would be disobedient to their parents.
245. People would be unthankful and ungrateful.
246. People would be trucebreakers.
247. People would be arrogant.
248. People would be without self-control.
249. People would be savage, violent, and cruel.
250. People would be traitors.
251. People would be rash, impetuous, reckless, and doing things with little thought.
252. People would be murmuring and grumbling.
253. People would be complaining and finding fault with others.
254. People would use flattery to gain an advantage.
255. People would kill the just, even when they do not resist.
256. People would be committing murders.
257. People would be stealing.
258. People would try to cause divisions between the saints.
259. People would betray one another.
260. People would hate each other.
261. People would be burdened with the cares of everyday living.
262. People would be
homosexuals and lesbians.
263. Many would have sex outside of marriage.
264. People would be going after their own lusts.
265. People would follow perversion.
266. People would commit abominations.
267. Some would forbid
others to marry.
268. Some would advocate not eating meats or certain foods.
269. People would be
getting married, as if nothing was going to happen.
270. People would still be giving away their offspring to be married.
271. People would still be eating, as if nothing was going to happen.
272. People would still be drinking, as if nothing was going to happen.
273. People would still be getting drunk.
274. People would be buying things, as if nothing was going to happen.
275. People would be selling things, as if nothing was going to happen.
276. People would be planting, as if nothing was going to happen.
277. People would be building, as if nothing was going to happen.
278. People would be overindulging.
279. People would have an abundance.
280. People would have lots of idle time.
281. People would be taking drugs.
282. Men would enter the houses of women to seduce them.
283. People would be laying up wealth.
284. People would be laying up gold and silver.
285. People would be running to and fro (or going here and there).
286. Employers would be holding back the wages of workers.
287. The employers would hold back the wages by fraud.
288. Those cheating the laborers would be living in pleasure and leading a life of self-indulgence.
289. People would have filthy conversation.
290. People would be doing things that are wrong or unlawful.
291. People would be as those of Sodom and Gomorrah.
292. People would not be hiding their sin.
293. People would not
be repenting in great numbers just before the Rapture.
294. Many would not help the poor and needy.
295. Perilous (difficult,
trying, or terrible) times would come.
296. Knowledge shall be increased.
297. There would be wars and rumors of wars.
298. Nation would rise against nation.
299. Tribe would be against tribe.
300. There would be famines.
301. There would be pestilences or diseases.
302. There would be earthquakes.
303. There would be hydrogen, neutron, or other such weapons.
304. There would be weapons that could destroy the world.
305. The Gospel shall be published among all nations.
306. The world would have merchants and businessmen.
307. The world would still use ships.
308. There would be great and powerful men in the earth.
309. The earth would
310. The earth would be filled with violence.
311. The earth would have more and more totally uninhibited, senseless, violent, unreasonable people committing unspeakable acts.
312. Witchcraft, in various forms, would increase throughout the earth.
313. Persecutions will
come against both the Jew and the born-again Christian.
314. Both the Jew and Christian shall be killed.
315. The earth would still have kings.
(Repeat. A great nation
to the extreme north of Israel.)
316. They will be a great military power.
317. They will have many people in their army.
318. They will have many chariots (vehicles or tanks).
319. They will have many ships.
320. They will have the capability to invade like a whirlwind.
321. They will have the capability to invade from the air.
322. They will have a great influence over many nations.
323. They will not be well-off economically.
324. There will be a nation to the east of Israel that will trouble Russia.
325. This nation would
be located to the east of Israel.
326. They would be a long way from Israel.
327. They would be to the end of the earth.
328. They appear to have a military capability of 200,000,000 troops.
329. They would be a great and strong people.
330. They would speak a language that Israel would not understand.
331. They would be a fierce-looking nation.
332. They shall not regard the old.
333. They shall not show pity to the children.
334. They would have the potential to move swiftly.
335. There shall be some form of a road from China toward Israel.
336. Ethiopia would exist
in the last generation.
337. Ethiopia would have military weapons.
338. Ethiopia would be allied with Russia in some way.
339. Libya would exist in the last generation.
340. Libya would have military weapons.
341. Libya would be allied with Russia in some way.
342. Iran (or Persia) would exist in the last generation.
343. Iran (or Persia) would have military weapons.
344. Iran (or Persia) would be allied with Russia in some way.
345. Egypt would exist in the last generation.
346. Egypt would have precious things.
347. Edom, and Moab, and Ammon (or Jordan) would exist in the last generation.
348. Lebanon would exist in the last generation.
349. Bozrah would exist
in the last generation.
350. Damascus would exist in the last generation.
351. The moon would still
352. The Euphrates River would still exist.
353. It would be a great
354. Merchants shall be made rich by it.
355. It would have many things to sell and trade.
356. It will be very strong.
357. It will have a military capability.
358. It would come forth in the latter days.
359. The empire would have some form of a governmental body.
360. Did the Bible forecast
361. Did the Bible forecast the jet plane?
362. Did the Bible forecast the telephone?
363. Did the Bible forecast the television and satellites?
364. Did the Bible forecast computers and electronic scanners?
365. Those who follow Jesus, their faith will be tested.